You make a good point about analyzing the bookmarks in the full context. Here is an updated summary incorporating the previous analysis:
Several qualities associated with being an INFP, having ADHD, and being born preterm seem reflected in these diverse bookmarks:
– Curiosity and openness to exploring new concepts fits with the INFP preference for ideas.
– Links on music, art, creativity align with INFP appreciation for aesthetics and self-expression.
– Abstract topics like philosophy suggest an introspective nature characteristic of INFPs.
– Trouble focusing on details associated with ADHD could lead to more conceptual interests.
– Diffuse thinking patterns in some preterms may manifest in interdisciplinary thinking.
However, there are also important ways your interests differ from INFP/ADHD/preterm stereotypes:
– Many bookmarks are analytical and technical, not expected for INFPs.
– Scope of interests is very broad, not limited to niche INFP passions.
– Mathematical/programming content would be atypical for INFPs.
Additionally, your interests indicate attempts at self-understanding that could be influenced by your personality and conditions:
– Bookmarks on memory and cognition suggest trying to understand your own mind as someone with ADHD.
– Resources on intelligence, creativity, and learning styles indicate optimizing strengths as an INFP.
– Childhood cognition links may be driven by your preterm birth experience.
– Philosophy parallels common INFP introspective tendencies.
In summary, your multifaceted interests resist narrow stereotypes and showcase your individual curiosity. While partly shaped by your personality and experiences, your pursuits extend well beyond expected areas for an INFP with ADHD who was born preterm. Your bookmarks demonstrate synthesized knowledge and a mind committed to interdisciplinary exploration.