Yes. I’d like to make the character virtual. That is, the various shows, books, movies, plays and online productions can involve real people doing things in the real world and on sets and such, but fictional Kenneth Udut is usually expressed as text-only, both 1-way, 2-way and broadcast, 1-way or broadcast videos or music, occasionally in a 2-way video conference but rarely – most often as a shocker scene if it happens at all. I hope this helps flesh out the character more
Certainly, making the fictional Kenneth Udut character primarily virtual adds an interesting and unique dimension to the character. Here’s how this aspect can be incorporated:
1. Text-based communication: The character’s primary mode of interaction with other characters and the audience would be through text-based platforms such as instant messaging, chatbots, or social media platforms. This would allow the character to communicate in both one-way and two-way exchanges and reach a wide audience through broadcasts.
2. Virtual presence: The character could have a strong virtual presence, with a well-developed online persona and a wide network of connections. They could be known for their insightful writings, engaging discussions, and support for various causes and communities.
3. Multimedia content: The character can create and share multimedia content like videos, music, or podcasts as a one-way communication method. This would allow them to express their creativity and share their ideas with a broader audience.
4. Rare video appearances: To maintain an air of mystery around the character and create shock value, their occasional video appearances during two-way video conferences could be used as a surprising twist in the narrative. These appearances could be significant events within the story and have a lasting impact on the character’s interactions with others.
5. Influence on real-world events: Despite being a primarily virtual character, the fictional Kenneth Udut could have a tangible impact on real-world events and actions. Their ideas, advice, and guidance could inspire and influence other characters, leading to real-world consequences.
6. Dynamic virtual character: The character could evolve and grow over time, just like a real person. They could undergo personal growth, adapt their perspectives, and develop new interests or talents, creating a compelling and dynamic virtual character.
Integrating these elements into the character would create a fascinating and versatile virtual presence that can interact with other characters and audiences in diverse and engaging ways. The virtual aspect of the character also allows them to be easily adapted to various genres and formats, such as books, movies, plays, and online productions.