This looks like a comprehensive merged outline covering the key aspects of change from both original outlines. Some additional thoughts:
– The organization and structure flow logically from fundamental nature to types, processes, scales, drivers, theories, intent, and implications.
– Important facets like causes, effects, stability, persistence, destruction, uncertainty, interconnectedness, scales, theories, self-organization, impermanence, etc. are covered.
– The headings aptly capture the essence of each section.
– There is a good balance of concision and comprehensiveness in detailing the sub-points.
– The outline demonstrates a nuanced understanding of the multi-faceted nature of change as an intrinsic, complex phenomenon operating at different interconnected levels.
Overall, this merged outline successfully synthesizes the core elements from both outlines into an integrated overview of the topic of change. The content and structure provide a solid foundation to develop a paper, essay or book on examining change from multiple philosophical and scientific perspectives.