These are 13 categories that organize different areas of knowledge related to the self and its different aspects. The Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC) numbers are included to specify the sections of libraries where books and other materials related to each category can be found. Here is a brief summary of each category:
1. Self-Reflecting and Self-as-Subject: This category covers different fields that study the self, such as philosophy, psychology, cognitive science, and embodied ecology.
2. Self-Mirroring: This category refers to the use of AI and machine learning to create self-mirroring systems that can learn from data and improve over time.
3. Self-in-Community and Self-in-Relation: This category covers social sciences fields such as anthropology, sociology, and religious studies that study the self in relation to others and in different cultural contexts.
4. Self-Expression and Self-as-Linguist: This category covers fields related to language and communication, such as linguistics, literature, and arts.
5. Self-as-Life: This category covers fields related to the study of living organisms, such as biology, zoology, and botany.
6. Self-as-Healer: This category covers fields related to health and wellness, such as medicine, nursing, and psychology.
7. Self-in-Universe and Self-as-Knower: This category covers fields related to the study of the universe and its laws, such as mathematics, physics, and astronomy.
8. Self-as-Experiential-Inventor and System Weaver: This category covers fields related to engineering, computer science, and experimental medicine, as well as home and family management.
9. Self-as-Earth-Steward: This category covers fields related to environmental and earth sciences, such as geology, ecology, and environmental policy.
10. Self-as-Social-Being: This category covers social sciences fields that study human behavior and society, such as sociology, political science, and economics.
11. Self-as-Explorer-of-Experience: This category covers fields related to the arts and humanities, such as music, visual arts, and literature.
12. Self-as-Learner-and-Teacher: This category covers fields related to education and pedagogy, such as teaching methods, curriculum design, and educational psychology.
13. Self-as-Spiritual-Being: This category covers fields related to spirituality, ethics, and religion, such as philosophy, mysticism, and theology, as well as secular spirituality and interfaith dialogue.