Themes mulling over today:
1) 3D textures in the brain bring sense of volumes. Textures can be created by visual, auditory, tactile, taste, smell or other senses. So music is spatial, landscape is spatial, reading is spatial (it doesn’t stop at the paper unless you don’t understand it or it’s blank), feeling textures of surfaces is spatial. They create an amazing inner world, overlapping volumes of information you can travel through and modify as you go.
2) room metaphor. Vestibule. Building. Object.
Reposted one I did going from:
Process orientated to (has time stamps inbetween actions)
Goal oriented (has start, finish, with a middle conduit).
Object with Context
3) I remember but did not mark that I’d gone further with Object, and have a thing where the “doorway” can be the Outline of the Object. “The outline is a closed doorway.” If you are inside, it is a “vision obscurer”.
4) I want to tie it together.
5) Took notes on how to possible incorporate scaling as an conduit or mixing room: which actions can bring a thing from entering the mixing area to exiting at a much larger or smaller scale.
6) Different choices within a mixing area can be shown by different ports. Unwritten. So, multiple doors in a room, each leading to a different room or possibly to the same room with the differently shaped doorways representing “who can pass” through each door.
8) ok. Pausing at that.