So I don’t lose this nice abstraction based on a mess I wrote:
The ideas expressed in the text may have commonalities with other fields and disciplines that explore the nature of existence, experience, and meaning-making. Some potential areas of overlap include:
– The exploration of the subjective experience of time and its relation to the objective world
– The relationship between the observer and the observed
– The nature of meaning and significance in the world
– The interplay between order and chaos in systems, including the organizational structures of moments
– The role of art, music, and media in creating and shaping experiences and meaning
– The study of the interplay between individual and collective experiences, and the ways in which they shape one another.