The hardest part was grabbing the images:

Not too hard actually ) I used Windows Movie Maker to load the images, set them to 0.03s apart from each other, converted to animated gif with an online service.

The hardest part was grabbing the images: The site wanted me to get them one at a time by hand, typing in the “slice number” but I figured out their URL scheme and downloaded them all at once using WGET.

My original plan was to turn them into schematics to be able to load them in Minecraft to do some 3D immersive brain mapping so I could understand where everything in the brain is. I still might do that, but I’d have to repeat the same thing 124 times by hand… and then do ANOTHER thing 124 times by hand… and I didn’t feel like it last night smile emoticon

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


3 − = zero

Leave a Reply