Thank you for expanding on my previous skeleton of scales related to change. This provides a more comprehensive overview across multiple domains, from the quantum to cosmological levels. A few additional thoughts:
– Change can be cyclic as well as linear, with patterns repeating or fluctuating over time. This applies across many of these scales.
– There are interrelationships and feedback loops between changes at different scales. For example, cultural changes can influence personal identity, while neurological changes can impact behavior.
– Rates of change vary greatly depending on the scale – cosmological change is extremely slow from a human perspective, while quantum states may change rapidly.
– Drivers of change also differ – from particle interactions at the quantum level to plate tectonics at the geological level to human ingenuity at the cultural level.
– Perspectives on change depend on the scale of observation – quantum probabilistic change appears deterministic at larger scales.
– Certain realms like mathematics and logic exist outside of time and change.
Overall, this framework captures the multidimensional nature of change across a spectrum of interconnected scales and domains. Let me know if you would like me to expand on any part of this overview.