Sure, here are the themes reframed as statements of fact:
1. **The Nature and Limitations of Logic:** Logic structures and indexes processes into comprehensible steps. However, logic has difficulty handling analogies and faces challenges when applied at high levels of abstraction.
2. **Interplay of Language and Reality:** Language is metaphorical in nature and reflects reality. Synonyms serve as imperfect metaphors. Language is used to represent events.
3. **Uniqueness and Patterns in Events:** Events are unique within the realm of space-time. When ignoring space-time, patterns form. The uniqueness of events is guaranteed unless certain boundaries are discarded.
4. **Metaphorical Nature of Time and Change:** Time and change serve as metaphors for each other, linked to the unpredictability of event boundaries. The act of ‘cleaning up’ or optimization creates new event boundaries.
5. **Concept of Space and Boredom:** Space is a pre-requisite for the formation of event boundaries. Boredom can be a side effect of waiting for these boundaries to occur.