Summary of Kenneth Udut’s “Change: The Intrinsic and Fundamental Process of Existence or A River Flowing Onward”
Existence comprises processes of becoming. Change permeates nature.All transform over time.Stability necessitates adaptation. Sudden changes require deep adjustment.Localizing decreases in entropy amid increasing complexity enable novelty. Wisdom discerns change responding creatively.
1) Change is fundamental to existence. Everything is in a state of flux.
2) Systems maintain stability through constant adaptation and self-regulation.
3) Sudden, disruptive changes force deep adjustments and transformations.
4) Local decreases in entropy allow for complexity and novelty within systems undergoing change.
5) Wisdom allows us to discern change skillfully, responding with equanimity, creativity and compassion.
Change is an intrinsic part of existence. All things transform over time. Systems maintain stability through adaptation. Sudden changes require transformation. Local decreases in entropy enable novelty within complex systems. Wisdom enables skillful responses to change processes. Understanding change leads to self-reflection and liberation of mind.