It is not clear what hypothetical groupings are being asked for in this question. The list of information provided includes a mix of topics related to neuroscience, psychology, philosophy, and mathematics, and it is not immediately apparent how these topics could be grouped together in a meaningful way.
Some possible groupings based on the topics mentioned in the question might include:
- Cognitive and developmental disorders (e.g. ADHD, autism, anxiety)
- Neuroimaging and neurodevelopmental research methods (e.g. fMRI, neuronal migration)
- Philosophical concepts related to consciousness and the mind (e.g. transcendence, immanence, foundationalism)
- Mathematical and physical theories and concepts (e.g. algebraic geometry, quantum oscillations, thermodynamics)
- Music and creativity (e.g. improvisation, the motor system)
However, these groupings are purely speculative and would need to be further refined and defined based on a more thorough understanding of the context and purpose of the hypothetical groupings.