Please provide a list of thinkers who:
1. Have significantly contributed to the understanding of mythology, comparative religion, or spirituality.
2. Are known for their work in humanistic or transpersonal psychology, focusing on personal growth and self-actualization.
3. Have made substantial contributions to developmental psychology, educational theory, or social constructivism.
4. Are associated with the development or advancement of American pragmatism or process philosophy.
5. Have contributed to phenomenology or existentialism, emphasizing the practical application of ideas in real-world situations.
6. Are recognized for their work in moral or political philosophy, particularly in the areas of welfare, human rights, or the capabilities approach.
7. Have explored the nature of reality, communication, or perception through various philosophical, scientific, or technological lenses.
Please provide a list of names only, separated by commas.
1. Joseph Campbell, Mircea Eliade, Carl Jung, Karen Armstrong, Carl Kerényi
2. Abraham Maslow, Carl Rogers, Stanislav Grof, Ken Wilber, Erich Fromm
3. Lev Vygotsky, Jean Piaget, John Dewey, Lev Semenovich Vygodsky, Paulo Freire
4. William James, Charles Sanders Peirce, John Dewey, Alfred North Whitehead, George Herbert Mead
5. Martin Heidegger, Jean-Paul Sartre, Maurice Merleau-Ponty, Simone de Beauvoir, Friedrich Nietzsche
6. Martha Nussbaum, Amartya Sen, John Rawls, Charles Taylor, Susan Moller Okin
7. Immanuel Kant, Martin Heidegger, Ludwig Wittgenstein, Marshall McLuhan, Thomas Kuhn