Ok, a broader view and they can fit into these:
First: Psychology or Cognitive Science
Second: AI or Machine Learning
Third: Anthropology or Religious Studies
Fourth: Linguistics, Literature or Cultural Studies
Fifth: Physics and Mathematics
Sixth: Engineering or Computer Science
1. Dynamic Systems-Predictive Coding-Neurophenomenological-Embodied Ecology Cognitive Restructuring (DS-PC-NE-EE CR):
This aligns with the fields of psychology or cognitive science, as it focuses on understanding the dynamic systems of our own minds and how we perceive the world.
2. Statistical Optimization-Error Minimization-Data-Driven-Environment-Aware Learning Algorithms (SO-EM-DD-EA LA):
This corresponds to AI (Artificial Intelligence) or machine learning, as it involves using algorithms and data to optimize understanding and predict behaviors.
3. Phenomeno-Ontological Perception in Cultural-Cosmological Contexts (POPC):
This framework relates to anthropology or religious studies, as it explores perception within cultural and cosmological contexts, considering cultural practices and belief systems.
4. Language, Literature, and Cultural Studies (LLCS):
This aligns with linguistics, literature, or cultural studies, as it focuses on understanding the beauty of language, the joy of literature, and the richness of cultural narratives.
5. Mathematical-Physical Sciences (MPS):
This corresponds to physics and mathematics, as it involves delving into the mathematical principles and physical phenomena that govern the universe.
6. Applied Technology and Engineering (ATE):
This framework relates to engineering or computer science, as it involves the application of knowledge to build practical things and optimize technology.