i’m starting to see what this might be doing
1) as these are of my own choosing, they primarily relate to me and my interests somehow
2) because they use Wikipedia’s hierarchy, they also relate to a crowd sourced ontology of information.
this gives common ground
3) many nodes have multiple heads.
4) this means there are many ways to view the same data
5) there is not infinite ways because this is a limited set with limited connections
6) however it is complicated enough for there to be many many different ways to group the data
7) Because the complete set here is of me and Maps to Wikipedia, every view is valid in a strong sense of valid.