My intuition about intuition was even better than I’d expected. Entirely forgot to include it but once I did, it turned out to be the “CENTRAL TOPIC” representing 81% of the 1207 nodes, which are almost all Wikipedia categories and only a few articles like Intuition. Now to see what the other 19% are if I can.

My intuition about intuition was even better than I’d expected.
Entirely forgot to include it but once I did, it turned out to be the “CENTRAL TOPIC” representing 81% of the 1207 nodes, which are almost all Wikipedia categories and only a few articles like Intuition.
 
Now to see what the other 19% are if I can.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


eight − 4 =

Leave a Reply