Kenneth Udut Youtube’s big. get off related channels somehow and find something unexpected. Facebook feed’s equally dreadful. For those times, I go straight into various groups and see what they’re up to. Usually helps a little.

Kenneth Udut Youtube’s big. get off related channels somehow and find something unexpected. Facebook feed’s equally dreadful. For those times, I go straight into various groups and see what they’re up to. Usually helps a little.
 kids today just call it ‘cringe’. Sometimes it’s cringe because ‘oh no it’s jake paul” or it’s cringe because it’s dog vomit on a dead baby or some gross connection between the news-of-the-day and something visually unpleasant.
  You’re using it wrong unless you want to change it. You respond saying the same thing I said in a mocking tone.I’m just going by observation. You don’t have to believe me.
that’s great. dictionaries are usually behind. Your definition is right. But it’s also used for gross things.
===
===
They are and aren’t. If you want the quick laugh, you follow the rules. If you want 100 comments saying YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG, you change it.You can do it any way you like. Depends on the response you want to get out of people.
====
 Nothing wrong with grossout memes though. They have their place. I know people hooked on that old liveleak site and can’t get enough of the grossout videos.
===
 Do whatever you like. But “the left can’t meme” is a meme. Been around a while.
===
  I don’t know what a left/right meme is anyway. There’s grossout memes, mocking memes, political memes, etc.
===
 ok. As far as I know most memes are ironic. Some have three/four levels of irony. Those are the best. Most political memes are kind of dull and played out though. New topic, same delivery.
===
  I’ve always found politics mostly a dull and pointless hobby.
===
  It’s been mildly interesting lately but that’ll fade away again.
===
  “oh look, edgy meme mocking black people. Oh look that one has a jewish star. Oh that edgy one is anti-SJW. Oh look, it’s showing a kind of person we don’t like in pain, dismembered, or being stupid lulz. Hey, that’s got a nazi symole – those are fab. ooh, that one has that symbol that nobody but us understands.I mean if it’s your hobby, that’s fine.
===
 Then the left of the right will be the new left. Won’t work.
==
  It’s like the 80/20 rule. 80% of work done by 20% of the employees. How many biz owners, govts, etc try to get rid of the other 80% of people that seem to be doing nothing.. and it fails?

Happens every time.

====

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


3 × eight =

Leave a Reply