I also tried to get around the copyright music thing by reducing the songs to a binary skeleton – and I did it VISUALLY using ImageJ and skeletonization function, which turned the a visualization of the waveforms into lines, which I then played back and recorded. It sounded like music coming over single sideband ham radio from a neighboring channel but it was recognizable – just. But the copyright algorithms still picked it up, which told me that as minimal as I got the music compressed, so did they and that’s what they were doing or something like it. Had to.

I also tried to get around the copyright music thing by reducing the songs to a binary skeleton – and I did it VISUALLY using ImageJ and skeletonization function, which turned the a visualization of the waveforms into lines, which I then played back and recorded.
It sounded like music coming over single sideband ham radio from a neighboring channel but it was recognizable – just.
But the copyright algorithms still picked it up, which told me that as minimal as I got the music compressed, so did they and that’s what they were doing or something like it. Had to.

[responsivevoice_button voice="US English Male"]

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


8 × = sixteen

Leave a Reply