hybrids of specifics interesting to Kenneth Udut.
1. **Deterministic Systems and Chaos**: Combines Determinacy, Chaos Theory, and Three-body problem.
2. **Social Dynamics and Communication**: Combines Social Psychology, In-group and Out-group, Conscience, and Communication.
3. **The Science of Perception and Attention**: Combines Sensory Processing, Perception, Attention, and Sensory Nervous System.
4. **Mathematical Analysis of Space and Time**: Combines Euclidean Space, Space (mathematics), Time Travel, and A Series and B Series.
5. **Computer Science and Programming**: Combines Programming Language, ASCII, Computer Program, and Algorithm.
6. **Complex Systems and Non-equilibrium Dynamics**: Combines Complex System, Non-equilibrium thermodynamics, and Emergence.
7. **Mathematical Structures and Set Theory**: Combines Set Theory, Mathematical Structure, and Foundations of Mathematics.
8. **Philosophy of Mind and Cognitive Science**: Combines Philosophy of Mind, Cognitive Psychology, Mind-body problem, and Embodied Cognition.
9. **Human-Computer Interaction and Augmented Cognition**: Combines Human-computer interaction, Artificial Intelligence, and Augmented Cognition.
10. **Environmental Psychology and Sustainable Living**: Combines Environmental Psychology, Simple Living, and Sustainability.
11. **Artificial Intelligence and Cognition**: Combines Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Linguistics, and Augmented Cognition.
12. **Philosophy and Applications of Logic**: Combines Philosophy of Mathematics, Logic, Logical Consequence, and Axiom.
13. **Topology and Geometry**: Merges Geometric Topology, Surface (topology), Geometry, and Diffeomorphism.
14. **Mind and Consciousness Studies**: Combines Mind, Consciousness, Solipsism, and Phenomenology (philosophy).
15. **Biological Processes and Evolution**: Pairs Abiogenesis, Evolutionary Developmental biology, and Horizontal Gene Transfer.
16. **Systems Theory and Control**: Merges Systems Theory, Control Theory, and Self-stabilization.
17. **Mathematical Function Analysis**: Brings together Function (mathematics), Injective Function, and Function Composition.
18. **Philosophy and Ethics**: Includes Value (ethics), Decision-making, and Naturalism (philosophy).
19. **Language and Communication Studies**: Combines Plain Language, Rhetoric, and Communication studies.
20. **Architectural and Environmental Design**: Merges Architecture, Renewable Energy, and Top-down and bottom-up design.
21. **Understanding Human Interaction**: Pairs Anthropology, Social Norm, and Interaction.
22. **Theoretical Physics and Time**: Combines Theoretical Physics, Time, and A Series and B Series.
23. **Psychological Disorders and Therapy**: Merges Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Occupational therapy, and Biofeedback.
24. **Mental Representation and Imagery**: Combines Mental Image, Mental Representation, and Ideasthesia.
25. **Computational Theory and Systems**: Includes Church-Turing Thesis, Computability Theory, and Embedded System.