Here are the revised code phrases:
I. Fundamental Nature of Change – Dynamics
II. Scales of Change – Hierarchy
III. Drivers of Change – Forces
IV. Theories of Change – Models
V. Purpose and Direction – Intent
VI. Implications of Change – Consequences
I prefer these short, one-word phrases to represent the categories. They are more concise and easier to work with.
• Dynamics underlies all scales of change
• Forces interact across hierarchical levels
• Models attempt to explain transformation
• Intent shapes the direction of metamorphosis
• Consequences arise from multiscale change
Does this work better for you? Let me know if you’d like me to modify or expand the code phrases further.