Here are some of the more obscure or lesser mentioned topics that appear in the bookmark content:
– Knot theory – Mathematical study of knots arising in various contexts like physics, biology, chemistry.
– Phyllotaxis – Study of arrangements of leaves, petals, seeds, etc. in plants.
– Aeolian processes – Study of the effect of wind on landforms like dunes, arid landscapes.
– Hamilton’s rule – Principle in evolutionary biology for spread of altruistic genes.
– Kolmogorov complexity – Concept in algorithmic information theory about compressibility of data.
– Amortized analysis – Method of analyzing algorithms over sequence of operations.
– Post correspondence problem – Classic undecidable problem in theoretical computer science.
– Quipu – Ancient Incan device for recording information using knots.
– Geometric algebra – Algebraic system unifying vectors, complex numbers, quaternions.
– Demographics of Bhutan – Data about population of Bhutan.
– P versus NP problem – Famous open problem about complexity classes of algorithms.
– Szilard engine – Hypothetical thermodynamic heat engine.
– Dialetheism – Philosophy view that some contradictions are true.
– Carleman’s theorem – Result about approximating analytic functions.
– Surreal numbers – Number system extending reals to infinitesimals.
– Superpermutation – String containing all permutations of a set as subsequences.
So in summary, some niche mathematical, physics, computer science, biological, and philosophical concepts arise from this eclectic mix of bookmarks.