have 20+ pets roaming around.

I agree. I just wish there were more charitable (free) ways to either get the animals adopted or to humanely euthenize. Pay to live, pay to die. So someone who has 31 pets (which is a mistake) couldn’t afford to pay $600 to have them adopted or put down if they already couldn’t afford their mortgate (foreclosure). So, all in all, everybody lost because somebody got more house than they could afford, and more pets than they could take care of. Awful, awful. There’s a little blame to throw around, but 80% does fall on the foreclosee. The other 20% is a lack of free resources for those who find themselves in that mess, due to mental illness or whatever reason people have 20+ pets roaming around. “

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


9 − four =

Leave a Reply