Great responses so far:
* that just looks like a cassette player with the battery tray slid open
* It’s a camera with a slide out flash.
* Looks kind of like a level.
* You were always ahead of your time
* An innovator in the skinny jean craze
* Because you easily time-travelled. Come on.
* They had cell phones in 1987.
* Alex Jones approves
Uploaded by Kenneth Udut
October 20, 2017 at 11:26PM
* You were my favorite character on the original Degrassi Jr. High.
“I was only a special guest star. It was a “Very Special Degrassi Jr. High”… although they all were weren’t they? I think the episode was about sniffing markers and autoerotic asphyxiation. They covered some deep topics man.”
— I’m still sad you got crippled.
“Unfortunately, child labor laws weren’t up to code at the time and the stunts were real. Still, after a decade and a half of therapy I’ve recovered partial mobility. I might have a talk with Corey Feldman to get justice although he wasn’t very effective come to think of it.”
— At least you can still make the rounds up North as a minor level Canadian celebrity though. So there’s that!
“Moose from You Can’t Do That On Television! has been great moral support through the whole process.”