Given your profile, here are some insights on how you might approach and think about quantum mechanics:
1. **Curiosity & Exploration:** Your Dopaminergic Engagement Cycle (DEC) begins with curiosity, which suggests that you would approach quantum mechanics with an eagerness to uncover its complexities and novelties. You might find excitement in the unconventional and counterintuitive nature of quantum phenomena.
2. **Intuition & Patterns:** As an INFP, you’re likely to trust your intuition when grappling with abstract concepts. You might try to discern patterns and overarching principles that help make sense of the seemingly random and probabilistic nature of quantum phenomena.
3. **Big Picture & Possibilities:** INFPs tend to be big-picture thinkers, so you might try to understand how quantum mechanics fits into the broader context of physical theories and how it might have implications for other fields of interest. You could be interested in the many interpretations of quantum mechanics, considering them not just from a physical perspective but also philosophical.
4. **Versatility & Rapid Shifts:** With your ADHD traits, you might exhibit a versatile approach to learning, bouncing between various topics within quantum mechanics and quickly shifting focus. You could find the inherent uncertainty in quantum mechanics intriguing, rather than off-putting.
5. **Inter-subjectivity & Collaborations:** Your profile shows an inclination towards learning from others and valuing their perspectives. This could manifest as a preference for collaborative learning environments or using a variety of sources to understand quantum mechanics.
6. **Reflection & Understanding:** The final stages of your DEC involve reflection and understanding. This suggests that you would want to deeply understand quantum mechanics beyond rote learning or superficial knowledge, even pondering the philosophical and metaphysical implications.
Remember, these are tendencies based on your profile, not certainties. Your individual approach might vary. Quantum mechanics is a complex field, and everyone brings their unique perspective to it. Your diverse interests and adaptable nature might lead you to connections and insights that are uniquely your own.